In under 15 minutes, you can have a delicious Cheese Pull Apart Bread made in the Air Fryer, loaded with plenty of herbed butter and lots of cheese.
- 8 tablespoons butter unsalted, softened
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
- 1 medium crusty bread should fit in the basket of your air fryer
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
Make the garlic butter: Add the butter, garlic, salt and chives to a small bowl and mix to combine. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Make slits in bread: Using a bread knife, create slits into your bread, diagonally, 1-inch apart, but do not cut all the way through he bread.
Drizzle butter in bread slits: Add butter and cheese: Use your fingers to open up the slits and drizzle butter mixture in all the slits. You should have some remaining butter. Set aside.
Place cheese in bread slits: Place cheese in slits, making sure each slit is filled with butter, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Brush the remaining butter over the entire bread.
Air fry: Place the bread in the basket of your air fryer and air fry it at 350°F for 4 minutes or until the cheese melts and the bread is heated through.
Garnish and Serve: Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- Get creative and try different herbs and cheeses to your liking.
- Omit the salt in the recipe and instead sprinkle with flaky salt instead.
- Although I really prefer using fresh garlic, in a pinch you can use garlic powder instead.
- Try a dipping sauce for extra goodness, such as marinara.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 173kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 1mg