Prep time: 1 MINUTE
Cook time: 5 MINUTES
Total time: 6 MINUTES
- 12 frozen pizza rolls
- Place frozen pizza rolls in air fryer basket in a single layer – it is OK if they are touching [Note 1].
- Place basket in air fryer, and cook pizza rolls at 380°F (190°C) for 5-8 minutes. Flip the pizza rolls over halfway through the cooking time if required [Note 2].
- Air fry pizza rolls until starting to turn golden brown. If you like them extra crisp you can cook them longer, increase time in 1 minute intervals to avoid overcooking them.
- Remove pizza rolls from the air fryer and then let stand for at least 2 minutes after cooking time is completed – remember they will be very hot inside!
- For extra crispy pizza rolls, spritz them with olive oil before air frying.
- Some air fryers require the food to be turned during cooking, check your manual if you are unsure if this is required for your air fryer.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 262 TOTAL FAT: 8g SATURATED FAT: 2g TRANS FAT: 1g UNSATURATED FAT: 5g CHOLESTEROL: 5mg SODIUM: 479mg CARBOHYDRATES: 41g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 3g PROTEIN: 7g