You will absolutely love this air fryer tortilla pizza recipe.
Air Fryer (model used in this recipe: Instant Vortex Plus 6qt)
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 8 inch flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 10 pepperoni slices
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Place the flour tortilla into the air fryer basket and brush the outer edges with olive oil.
Spread pizza sauce onto the tortilla one inch from the edge then top with pepperoni, then mozzarella cheese, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Cook in air fryer at 400 degrees for 3 minutes or until pizza is brown and bubbly. Be sure to check it after 1 minute to ensure the pizza does not overcook.
Remove pizza from air fryer, let cool, and slice into triangles.
Serve and enjoy!
- Put the cheese on last. It is important that you put the cheese on top of the pepperoni. If you put the pepperoni on top they will fly off the pizza because of the air circulation inside of the air fryer. This happened to me when testing this recipe so be sure to place the pepperoni under the cheese.
- Assemble your pizza in the air fryer. I found this to be easier than assembling on a cutting board and transferring into the air fryer.
- Do not set it and forget it. Check on your pizza after one minute to check for doneness and to ensure that it’s not overcooking. Every air fryer is different, so it is important that you check on your pizza after 1 minute of cook time.
- Go light on the toppings. Do not use more than 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce and don’t overload your pizza with toppings to avoid making the tortilla soggy.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- To reheat leftovers, cook in the air fryer for one minute at 400 degrees or until cheese has melted.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 988mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 461IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 337mg | Iron: 2mg