A delicious gluten-free, sugar-free and keto friendly recipe for S’mores cookies. Made with almond flour, these healthy cookies taste like you’re sitting by the campfire.
Servings: 15 cookies
- 2¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup sugar-free marshmallows (plus a handful for the top of the cookies)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup granulated golden monk fruit (replace with raw sugar if desired)
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add the sweetener, melted butter, vanilla extract, and baking powder. Whisk to combine.
Add almond flour and stir until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows. Gently stir until combined.Portion out one ice cream scoop (about two tablespoons) of the dough for each cookie, and place it in the prepared baking sheet. Space the cookies about 2 inches apart.
Bake at 350F for 12 minutes, take the baking sheet out of the oven, and top the cookies with chocolate chunks and a few marshmallows. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cookies is golden brown on the edges. The center will remain soft, but it will harden when cold. Be careful not to overcook them if you like a chewy inside.
Let cookies cool before transferring, or they might break.
Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- These cookies can be frozen. Just taw them in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 350F to get the crunchy bite.
- This recipe works better with mini marshmallows, so if using regular marshmallows, chop them into smaller pieces.
- The Monk fruit sweetener brand that I use is Lacanto. It can be easily replaced by sugar as the sweetness is the same.
These cookies are the gluten and sugar-free alternative for the traditional s’more cookies. They have a chewy inside but a crunchy outside. Best when still warm.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg