How about a cookie with an extra chocolate taste and crunchy addition?
Just looking at this photo is enough to make your taste buds come alive – it’s so tasty!
I highly recommend giving it a try.
With this recipe you gonna have 2 servings (4 cookies). One serving equals one Fueling.
- 1 drizzled chocolate fudge crisp bar
- 1 chewy chocolate chip cookie fueling
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- Pam cooking spray (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Chop up the chocolate fudge bar into pea-sized chunks
- Prepare the chocolate chip cookie mix as per the package instructions
- Mix the chunks of the chocolate fudge bar into the cookie consistency
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Spoon the cookie batter onto the parchment paper to make 4 equal-sized mounds
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and press down on each cookie with a spatula to flatten the dough into a cookie shape. Spray the spatula with Pam to prevent sticking
- Bake for another 6 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool