These Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannolis offer a healthy way to quench your sweet tooth! This cookies are made with stamped vanilla flavored cookies that are not only delicious but beautiful in presentation.
Let me show you how to make these delicious desserts, once you try them they will be a new favorite treat! There is only 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points in each cookie!
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannolis:
- 1 cup and 2 Tbsp of reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 a container of light whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4-1/2 tsp fresh orange zest
- 3/4 oz finely chopped dark chocolate
- 8 vanilla pizzelle cookies
How to make Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cannolis:
- First, take your ricotta cheese and place in in a cheese cloth in a strainer over a bowl and let any excess liquids drain for an hour in the refrigerator.
- While that is straining, place remaining ingredients (besides the cookies) in a mixing bowl and blend.
- Place mixture in a bag with the tip cut to allow you to pipe it into your soon to be pizzelle cannolis.
- Microwave each pizzelle cookie individually for about 20 seconds. You will want to form your cannoli with your fingers as soon as you remove it from the microwave. Let cool. They will hold their new form.
- Fill your cookies with your filling and sprinkle with chocolate. Enjoy