These WW friendly chicken enchiladas are extremely easy to make. You get three per serving @ 5 points total, which is the perfect amount!
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 1.5 cups enchilada sauce red
- 12 street corn tortillas
- ½ cup shredded lite Mexican cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle the taco seasonings evenly over both sides of the chicken pieces. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Let the chicken cool down for about 3 minutes then shred it with a hand mixer.
- Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray. Then, spread ½ cup of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish. Mix the remaining 1 cup of enchilada sauce with the shredded chicken, set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel, I do this in groups of three. Microwave for about 30 seconds to heat them up.
- Scoop a bit of the chicken mixture into each of the three tortillas. Roll them up and place them in the casserole dish, seam side down to keep them together. Repeat for each of the tortillas, in groups of three.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over all of the enchiladas. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, to allow the cheese to melt and the enchilada sauce to heat up.
Serving: 3 enchiladas Calories: 388kcal Carbohydrates: 45g Protein: 34g Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 3g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 1212mg Potassium: 630mg Fiber: 7g Sugar: 7g Calcium: 246mg Iron: 3mg