These easy air fryer taquitos are one of my favorite air fryer recipes!
- 3 White Corn Tortillas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 Cheese Sticks
- 3 tsp Fire Roasted Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Crumbled Cheese (Queso Fresco/Cotija)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- Brush tortillas on both sides with olive oil. Heat in a pan on the cooktop until soft and pliable.
- Slice cheese sticks down the middle, exposing a pocket you can stuff with the chilies. Roll tortilla up.
- Place in the air fryer, seam side down and fry at 400F for 7-10 mins. Top with queso fresco and fresh cilantro.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 160 TOTAL FAT: 9g SATURATED FAT: 4g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 4g CHOLESTEROL: 23mg SODIUM: 195mg CARBOHYDRATES: 13g FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 1g PROTEIN: 8g