Juicy chicken breast seasoned with tasty spices, wrapped with bacon then air fried to perfection for a fantastic low carb Keto-friendly meal.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Salt/Pepper – to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 4-6 Slices Thin Sliced Bacon
- Pound chicken breasts into an even thickness (approx 3/4″ thick)
- Coat chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Wrap bacon strips around chicken, tuck the ends on the underside of the chicken breasts.
- Grease air fryer basket then carefully transfer chicken to basket. Make sure bacon is still tucked under firmly.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 15 minutes. Check internal temp and air fry for 10-15 more minutes or until internal temp reaches 165ºF. (Time will vary depending on size/thickness of chicken and the air fryer.)
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: | CALORIES: 367 | TOTAL FAT: 17g | SATURATED FAT: 5g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 10g | CHOLESTEROL: 136mg | SODIUM: 962mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 2g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 0g | PROTEIN: 49g |