This no-bake peanut butter cheesecake has an Oreo cookie crust, creamy peanut butter flavor, and peanut butter cups on top. It’s decadent, tangy, peanut buttery-y, and ridiculously easy to make. Big reward with little effort.
Prep Time:15 mins
Total Time:15 mins
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup low carb sugar substitute or Swerve
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
Stabilized whipped cream:
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup low carb sugar substitute or Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix crust ingredients in 9-inch springform pan. Press down to form crust
Stabilized Whipped Cream:
- In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- Whip the cream with the powdered sweetener, until slightly thick.
- While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until stiff. Set aside.
Mix cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined.
Gently fold in stabilized whipped cream.
Pour filling over crust and smooth top with rubber spatula.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
Run knife along edge of cheesecake in pan, then remove springform side.
Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan or microwave.
Stir in powdered sweetener and vanilla.
Drizzle chocolate sauce over top of cheesecake.
The whipped heavy cream can be stabilized with ¼ to ½ teaspoon cream of tartar for those who prefer not to use gelatin.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 439 | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Net Carbs: 6 g | % Carbs: 5.4 % | % Protein: 9 % | % Fat: 85.5 % | SmartPoints: 18