- 1 lb 99% ground turkey or 96% lean ground beef
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 (10.5 oz) can 98% Fat Free Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 cup mixed frozen veggies
- 40 frozen potato crowns or Tater Tots ( I use Ore-Ida crispy crowns)
- 1/2 cup fat free or reduced fat cheddar cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s lite 3 cheese blend)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook ground turkey or lean groudn beef over medium-high heat. Add garlic powder and onion salt and cook until turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir in soup and frozen corn.
- Pour mixture into a 11×7 baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange tater tots on top of the entire casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then add cheese on top and place back into the oven for additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 ( 1 heaping cup) servings
5-7 PersonalPoints™ per serving*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.
Smartpoints: GREEN: 8 Smart points per serving or 7 Smart points per serving if you use 99% ground turkey BLUE: 8 Smart Points per serving or 6 Smart points per serving if you use 99% fat free ground turkeyPURPLE: 8 Smart Points per serving or 6 Smart points per serving if you use 99% fat free ground turkey
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 345 TOTAL FAT: 13g SATURATED FAT: 1g CARBOHYDRATES: 55g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 28g