Want a quick low carb snack? It only takes two minutes to whip up a low carb chocolate mug cake from scratch. So give it a try!
Prep Time: 2 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 4 mins
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia liquid extract see note
- 10 drops monk fruit liquid see note
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips optional
- sugar free whipped cream optional
In coffee mug or ramekin, mix together coconut flour and cocoa powder.
Stir in egg, almond milk, avocado oil, vanilla extract, and sweetener(s) until well combined. Add in a few chocolate chips if desired.
Microwave on high for 1 ½ to 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Top with optional sugar free whipped cream and chocolate chips if using.
Concentrated sweetener drops can be replaced with 1 tablespoon of your favorite bulk sweetener like Swerve or Lakanto.
Entire cake has 5 grams net carbs.
Serving: 1cake | Calories: 285 | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 211mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2mg
Net Carbs: 5 g | % Carbs: 7.8 % | % Protein: 15.5 % | % Fat: 76.7 % | SmartPoints: 10