The best chicken salad you could taste is now available for you!
This keto Chicken Salad recipe is super easy to make with chicken. Takes less than 9 minutes for the right healthy light lunch or snack. It’s also low carb.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook time: 0 Minutes | Total Time: 10 Minutes | Servings: 3
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 egg, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 5 ounces chicken breast, roasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- ½ tablespoons dill relish
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- A pinch of granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- In your food processor, mix parsley with onion and celery and pulse well.
- Transfer these to a bowl and leave aside for now.
- Put chicken meat in your food processor, blend well and add to the bowl with the veggies.
- Add egg pieces, salt and pepper and stir.
- Also add mustard, mayo, dill relish and granulated garlic, toss to coat and serve right away
Calories: 283 | Fat: 23 | Fiber: 5 | Carbs: 3, Protein: 12