If you’re looking for a quick breakfast or lunch option that everyone will love, egg frittata is definitely worth trying out in your air fryer. The air fryer cooks the eggs quickly, plus it gives you a perfectly cooked result with minimal effort. Frittata made in an air fryer is a delicious and easy way to get a hearty meal.
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 50g/2oz mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Handful of chopped spinach
- Fresh chopped herbs
- Green onion
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F / 180 C
- Line a deep 7-inch baking pan with parchment paper, then oil the pan and set aside
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream
- Add the rest of the ingredients including the sea salt flakes salt to the bowl and stir to combine
- Pour the breakfast frittata mixture into the baking pan and place inside the air fryer basket
- Cook for 12-16 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- To check, insert a toothpick in the centre of the air fryer frittata. The eggs are set if it comes out clean