These Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Cookies are ooey-gooey and oh so delicious.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter natural
- 2/3 cup monkfruit sweetener (powdered)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cocoa powder, monkfruit sweetener, baking powder, almond butter, water, vanilla extract and butter. Mix well with a hand mixer until you get a thick dough with consistency.
- Add the dark chocolate chips and fold in with a spatula.
- Using your hand, form cookie dough into small 2-inch balls and place on baking tray with prepared parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from baking sheet and place on cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 10.9g | Fiber: 6.7g
Hi, these look so good! Curious about no flour? Also, how many cookies does it make; Thanks!