perfect Keto Crepes recipe, while inspired by the sweet French breakfast, is completely sugar-free , delicious and low carb. Made with cream cheese, coconut oil, and coconut flour, the flavor is rich and sweet with the added value of healthy fats and the best coconutty aroma! Im not quite sure about that, but this recipe is amazing!
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minute
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk or water
- 1 tbsp almond meal also known as almond flour/ground almond
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients in this order: eggs, melted coconut oil, almond milk, cream cheese, vanilla extract, coconut flour, and almond meal
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat until a smooth batter form with no lumps. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the coconut flour to soak the liquid and thicken the batter slightly.
- Heat lightly oil mini egg pan over medium/high heat. I used coconut oil that I rub on the pan with a piece of absorbent paper. My pan is a mini nonstick egg pan size 4.7 inches (12 cm). I recommend a small saucepan of this size to make perfect crepes that won’t
- Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter onto the pan, then tip and rotate the pan gently to spread batter as thinly as possible. Brown on one side first, cook 2-3 minutes until the sides are crispy and unstick easily from the pan. The center should be set and dry before you flip over to avoid the crepe to break.
- Brown on other sides about 1-2 minutes and serve hot with your favorite fillings.
Storage: you can store your crepes on a plate, covered with plastic wrap, in the fridge up to 2 days. Rewarm in the pan a few minutes, add the filling and enjoy.
| CALORIES: 59 | TOTAL FAT: 3.8g | CARBOHYDRATES: 1.8g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.7g | FIBER: 1.1g | SUGAR: 0.3g | PROTEIN: 4.3g |