The BEST recipe for cheesy keto garlic bread – using mozzarella dough. At only 1.5g net carbs per slice, this is an absolute keeper for your low-carb recipe folder.
- 170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 85 g almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt to taste
- 1 egg medium
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
- Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cheesy Keto Garlic Bread – using mozzarella dough Amount Per Serving (1 slice (makes 10))
| Calories: 117.4 | Calories from Fat Daily Value*Fat: 9.8g | Total Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 0.6g | Protein 6.2g | NET carbs 1.5g |