Blackstone Chicken Fried Rice is full of crispy rice pieces, chicken, and tons of flavor. Skip takeout and make fried rice on the griddle.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 14 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 24 MINUTES
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (diced into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cooked rice cooled
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas and diced carrots blend
- 3 larges eggs light beaten
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium low heat (approximately 350 degrees F).
- Add the vegetable oil onto the griddle and use your spatula to spread it around. Place the diced chicken on the grill on top of the vegetable oil and sauté (tossing occasionally) until the chicken is cooked through (4-6 minutes). Push the chicken to a cooler side of the grill.
- Then add in the peas and carrots mix. Sauté the vegetables for for 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Move the vegetables to the cooler side of the griddle and then add the beaten eggs on the Blackstone griddle.
- Scramble the eggs on the griddle. Move the eggs to the cooler side of the griddle with the vegetables.
- Then pour the cooked rice onto the griddle and top it with the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Sauté the rice on the griddle for 3-4 minutes until heated through and slightly browned.
- This mix together the chicken, veggies, eggs and rice.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Calories 318kcal, Carbohydrates 34g, Protein 16g, Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat 5g, Monounsaturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 106mg, Sodium 774mg, Potassium 287mg, Fiber 2g, Sugar 2g, Vitamin A 316IU, Vitamin C 10mg, Calcium 33mg, Iron 1mg