Simple and quick to make, this frozen yogurt bark is the perfect summer treat. Topped with fresh berries and crunchy granola, it’s a perfect hot weather snack.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 3 hours 10 minutes
SERVINGS: 12 pieces
- 2 cups whole milk vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup granola
- Line a rimmed baking quarter sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt into the baking dish and spread evenly on the prepared baking sheet so that it fills the shape.
- Top with the strawberries, blueberries and granola.
- Place in the freezer until the yogurt is firm, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 12-15 pieces, and enjoy cold.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
Calories: 52kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 21mg, Potassium: 95mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 43IU, Vitamin C: 4mg, Calcium: 55mg, Iron: 1mg