Just whisk together chocolate milk, vanilla, Cool Whip, and condensed milk to make this rich and chocolatey homemade copycat Wendy’s Frosty!
- 300 milliliters condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 cups 1% chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and the Cool Whip.
Add the chocolate milk and vanilla and continue whisking until combined.
Place the Frosty mixture into a freezer-safe container. Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
Freeze for 3 hours, stirring once every hour, until the Frosty has reached the desired consistency.
Spoon into glasses and serve.
- Make sure to thaw the Cool Whip in the fridge before making your Frosty so that it blends well with the other ingredients.
- If you don’t have a freezer-safe container large enough to hold all of the Frosty mixture, divide it up into 2 or 3 smaller batches to put in the freezer. Make sure you don’t fill the container to the very top, the mixture will expand a bit as it freezes. If you freeze the Frosty mixture in smaller batches, the freeze time will be slightly shorter.
- If you have an ice cream maker you can use that instead of putting the Frosty mixture into the freezer.
- I’ve made this using glass and plastic freezer containers. The mixture in the plastic freezes slightly faster than the mixture in the glass container.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 221mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 640IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 427mg | Iron: 1mg