Ingredients required for Keto breaded Cheese Bombs:
- One and a half cup shredded mozzarella ·
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese · One cup almond flour ·
- 1 beaten egg ·
- Salt and Pepper For Filling: ·
- 2 mozzarella cheese sticks with each cut into 8 pieces ·
- One by fourth cup bacon bits or finely diced cooked bacon ·
1 small fresh jalapeno finely diced · Finely chopped fresh chives to garnish.
How to prepare Keto breaded Cheese bombs?
- · Initially, you need to preheat the oven to 375 F. ·
- Mix the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a bowl and microwave it for a whole minute.
- Now, you need to stir it and cook it for another 30 seconds. ·
- Add in almond flour, a beaten egg, salt as well as pepper.
- Now, stir it well to combine. ·
- Make the dough cool so that you will be able to handle it, then squeeze it until it gets smooth.
- · You can also add extra almond flour if it behaves too sticky. ·
- Now, take a small portion of dough and then flatten it out into your hand.
- Add a slice of mozzarella cheese string, a few bacon bits, and finely diced fresh jalapeno. ·
Now, form the dough around the filling, which assures that all your sides are completely sealed.
- Place it on the baking sheet that is lined with a silicone mat.
- Continue with the rest of the dough. This recipe will make 16 cheese bombs. ·
- You can now sprinkle any remaining bacon bits over the top of every bomb and then roast it for 10 minutes
· Now, cool it slightly and garnish it with the chopped chives.
- · Serve it warm.
You get 398 grams of calories, total fat of 32 grams, 7 grams total carbohydrates, 92 mg potassium, 533 mg sodium, 96 mg cholesterol.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My Groups Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto recipes & diet plan