When you’re craving pizza, these low-carb pizza roll-ups are the answer! They are yummy and super easy to make.
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 6 MINUTES
total time: 8 MINUTES
- 11 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning
- Favorite keto dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place sliced cheese on parchment paper to avoid any sticking. Put in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
3. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on melted cheese and add as little or as much pepperoni as you would like. I did 3 mini slices per cheese slice.
4. Give the cheese about 2 minutes to cool, then gently roll them up and serve.
Yield: 11, Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75, Total Carbohydrates: 0g, Fiber: 0g, Sugar Alcohols: 0, Net Carbohydrates: 0g, Total Fat: 5g, Protein: 8g