- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 drops maple extract (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lily’s Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using) and set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener, vanilla and maple extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lily’s White Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1-inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. Top with sea salt if you desire.
- Allow cookies to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Xanthan Gum helps the cookies hold together and form better. It is 100% optional.
YIELD: 26 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: | CALORIES: 106 | TOTAL FAT: 8.3g | CHOLESTEROL: 16.5mg | SODIUM: 7.5mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 5.1g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.4g | FIBER: 1.7g | SUGAR: 0.8g | PROTEIN: 1.3g |