These keto zucchini fritters are extremely easy to make, low in carbs, and family-friendly. Zucchini parmesan patties are delicious served warm with sour cream, fantastic for meal prep, and the perfect low carb snack. Zucchini fritters are one of my favorite dishes. Each keto zucchini fritter has only 2g net carbs.
Servings: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large egg beaten
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or more for frying
Grate the zucchini on the large holes of a box grater or using a food processor. Place the grated zucchini, in a colander over the sink. Gently stir in 1 tsp salt and toss to combine; let sit for 10 minutes.
Squeeze handfuls of zucchini using a clean dish towel or cheesecloth to drain as much liquid as possible.
In a large bowl, add zucchini, coconut flour, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and egg. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir well to combine.
Heat olive oil or refined coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Scoop ¼ cup of batter for each fritter, flattening out the tops with a spatula.
Cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Adjust the temperature if needed.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- If your dough seems too wet feel free to add more coconut flour to absorb all that moisture and make the zucchini patties super crispy and tasty.