Chocolate protein ice cream uses a premier protein shake as the main ingredient to create a delicious and creamy protein ice cream that is full of chocolate flavor!
To make this recipe in the Ninja Creami Deluxe, multiply all ingredients by 1.5
Note: 1 serving = 1 pint
- 1 Chocolate Premier Protein Shake
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Sugar-Free Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- In a bowl, whisk 1 chocolate Premier protein shake, 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp chocolate sugar-free pudding mix, and 1/2 cup whole milk.
- Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint, ensuring it does not go past the max fill line.
- Freeze the pint for 24 hours, making sure it is placed on a flat surface in the freezer.
After 24 hours, remove the pint from the freezer, and plug in your Ninja Creami machine! Time for the magic.
Remove the lid from the pint and grab the Ninja Creami outer bowl. Place the pint securely into the outer bowl and cover with the lid. Once the lid is on, place the outer bowl into the machine, twisting to the right until it locks into place. Press the “Lite Ice Cream” button and (try to) wait patiently for the creamy treat coming your way.
- Once the process is finished, press and hold the button on the left side of the Creami to twist the bowl to the left and remove it from the machine. Twist the lid off of the outer bowl and remove the pint.
- If the ice cream came out crumbly, add 1 tbsp of milk (any type will work) and re-spin on the Re-Spin function. Repeat this process until you achieve the desired level of creaminess!
- Now your chocolate protein ice cream is ready to enjoy!
If you don’t like following recipes, don’t worry – you can customize it however you want! We personally use oat milk and coconut cream to avoid most of the dairy, and it’s some of the best ice cream we’ve ever had.