Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 large bell peppers green, yellow or red (diced into cubes)
- 1 large onion (chopped into small cubes)
- 8 oz provolone
- 1 tbsp salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper (adjust to taste)
- 8 large tortillas (wheat or white)
In a large skillet, cook ground beef while breaking it apart into small pieces. Season it with salt and pepper.
Add in onion and bell pepper. Cook until veggies soften.
Add cheese and stir until the cheese is fully melted. Turn off the heat.
Place all 8 tortillas flat on the work surface. Equally, divide the beef mixture and wrap each tortilla.
You can serve them immediately. Also, you can toast both sides of the wrap on a preheated skillet or a griddle to create that extra crust.
Calories: 493cal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 1404mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1181IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 272mg | Iron: 4mg