Smooth and creamy, sweet and tangy, this SKINNY LEMON CHEESECAKE MOUSSE is the perfect spring dessert. It’s easy to make, so much better for you than cheesecake, and absolutely delicious!
- 5 sheets graham crackers crushed
- 8 ounces light cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt Unsweetened and thick like Fage or Chobani
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar* or powdered erythritol for sugar free
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice about 2 large lemons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and ¼ teaspoons stevia* optional
- pinch salt
- 1 cup light whipped topping plus more for garnish
- fresh berries for garnish, optional
Using a food processor pulse the graham crackers into crumbs. If you don’t have a food processer, simply place the graham crackers in a zip top bag and crush them with a rolling pin Divide the crushed graham crackers between 5 dessert cups. Set aside.
In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese and yogurt together until light and fluffy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, stevia, and salt. Mix until well incorporated. Fold in the whipped topping.
Pipe the cream cheese mixture into the dessert cups and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
Garnish with additional whipped topping. Enjoy!
- Stevia- Stevia is optional but it does add additional sweetness without extra calories. You may want to add a couple extra tablespoons of confectioners’ sugar if you omit the stevia. I use the Sweetleaf brand in the shaker bottle. If you go with a different brand, add enough stevia to equal about 3 tablespoons worth of sugar, or to taste.
- Keep the mousse in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It can be made the night before. Garnish right before serving.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 210mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 253IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg