This air fryer bread pudding recipe is moist, sweet, and so easy to make. This homemade bread pudding is going to be one of your favorite dessert bread recipes.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 slices of bread, toasted and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup raisins
- Whisk together egg, milk, maple syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a 7 inches baking dish, place the bread and raisins, add the wet mixture, and gently stir to combine.
- Place the baking dish inside the air fryer basket and air fry to 360ºF for 12 minutes or until the bread pudding is browned on top and set in the middle.
- Serve warm or cold with low calories vanilla ice cream or vanilla sauce.
- Instead of maple syrup, use your favorite liquid sweetener.
- For a dairy-free version, use your favorite plant-based milk.
- Day-old bread works better than fresh bread. Use eggy or any kind of bread.
- You can dry the bread in the air fryer for five minutes or so, depending on your air fryer and the thickness of the bread.
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 223 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 59mg Sodium: 169mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 23g Protein: 6g