PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef (80/20)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Slider Buns
- Your Favorite Toppings
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Then, mix the beef, onion, salt, pepper, egg, breadcrumbs, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Then mix, so all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Form the mixture into 16 hamburger sliders.
- Then place them in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes, then flip and do another 5 minutes.
- Note: The exact time of your burgers will depend on various factors, such as how well done you like them, your air fryer wattage, the air fryer you own, and how thick the burgers are. For best results, check frequently
- Then remove the burgers, place them on a slider bun, top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and other garnishes.
- Plate, serve & enjoy!
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 186 TOTAL FAT: 10g SATURATED FAT: 4g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 5g CHOLESTEROL: 62mg SODIUM: 255mg CARBOHYDRATES: 5g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 1g PROTEIN: 17g