Super easy and flavorful chicken fajitas made quickly in the Air Fryer! The chicken is succulent, and bursting with flavor.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 fajitas
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless, cut into strips (around 1 pound/450g)
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into ½ inch slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced into ½ inch slices
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into ½ inch slices
- 1 red onion sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Preheat the Air Fryer to 390°F (200°C).
Drizzle oil over the chicken strips, and season with the fajita seasoning. Toss well and make sure that they’re evenly coated with the seasoning. Add the veggies, and season well. Make sure that everything is well coated in fajita seasoning.
Put everything in an Air Fryer basket. Air Fry at for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Serve with warmed tortillas, pico de gallo, avocado slices or guacamole.
- These Air Fryer fajitas are low carb, keto, paleo, low fat, and whole30 compliant.
- The fajitas are 100% gluten-free if you’re using a GT tortilla bread.
- Make sure not to overcrowd your Air Fryer basket. If you put layers and layers of chicken and veg, and the basket is overly filled then the food will “steam” rather than “roast” and char.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg