This Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice recipe is easy to make and gluten-free.
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 3 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- Place the cold cooked white rice into the mixing bowl.
- Add the vegetable oil and the soy sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Add the frozen peas & carrots, the diced onion and the diced chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the rice mixture into the nonstick pan. (If using the aluminum pan then spray it with nonstick cooking spray first.)
- Place the pan into the Air Fryer.
- Set the Air Fryer to 360 f with a 20 minute cooking time.
- Once the timer goes off, remove the pan from the Air Fryer.
- Serve with your favorite meat, or just grab a bowl and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 151 TOTAL FAT: 4g SATURATED FAT: 1g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 3g CHOLESTEROL: 16mg SODIUM: 686mg CARBOHYDRATES: 21g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 2g PROTEIN: 7g