Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips dish are crispy and golden-brown with just the right amount of sweetness.
- 2 flour tortillas 6 inch
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon, stirring together. Set cinnamon sugar mixture aside.
- Lay tortillas flat, and then brush the top of each tortilla with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over tortillas until well coated. Use a pizza cutter and slice tortillas into triangles.
- Place them in a single layer into the air fryer basket lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Air fry at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, or until they reach desired crispness. Shake basket halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove chips and place them on a wire rack to cool and remain crispy.
Optional Additional Toppings: Fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or chocolate shavings.
Cooking Tips: You will definitely want to make a double batch of these tasty treats. Tortilla pieces can slightly overlap if needed.