Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips dish are crispy and golden-brown with just the right amount of sweetness.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 6 mins
CALORIES: 241 kcal
- 2 flour tortillas 6 inch
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon, stirring together. Set cinnamon sugar mixture aside.
- Lay tortillas flat, and then brush the top of each tortilla with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over tortillas until well coated. Use a pizza cutter and slice tortillas into triangles.
- Place them in a single layer into the air fryer basket lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Air fry at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, or until they reach desired crispness. Shake basket halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove chips and place them on a wire rack to cool and remain crispy.
Optional Dessert Dips: Fresh fruit salsa, marshmallow cream, melted chocolate, strawberry sauce, caramel cinnamon apple dip or cream cheese fruit dip.
Optional Additional Toppings: Fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or chocolate shavings.
Cooking Tips: You will definitely want to make a double batch of these tasty treats. Tortilla pieces can slightly overlap if needed.
Calories: 241kcal Carbohydrates: 41g Protein: 3g Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0.2g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 222mg Potassium: 44mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 26g Vitamin A: 178IU Vitamin C: 0.04mg Calcium: 56mg Iron: 1mg