Air Fryer Pita Pizza is a quick 6 minute method for delicious cheese pizza. Top with pepperoni, onions, garlic or any of your favorites.
- 1 Pita Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mozarella Cheese
- 1 drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Stainless Steel Short Legged Trivet
- 7 slices Pepperoni or more
- 1/4 cup Sausage
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow/Brown Onion sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Garlic minced
Use a spoon and swirl Pizza Sauce on to Pita Bread. Add your favorite toppings and Cheese. Add a little drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over top of Pizza.
Place in Air Fryer and place a Trivet over Pita Bread. Cook at 350 degrees for 6 minutes. Carefully remove from Air Fryer and cut.