Air fryer garlic bread cooks up fast and makes the perfect side dish for any meal.
Prep time: 5 MINUTES
Cook time: 4 MINUTES
Total time: 9 MINUTES
Yield: 10 – 12
- 1/2 baguette, sliced in ½-inch thick slices
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- small pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare the Bread
- Cut the baguette into ½-inch thick slices.
- Mix the softened butter, garlic, Parsley, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Baste the garlic butter mixture generously on top of the bread.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Place the garlic bread slices in the air fryer side by side and cook for about 3-4 minutes at 375 degrees.
Garlic Bread in Oven
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees. Place the tray of garlic bread in the Oven for around 6-8 minutes.
Remove the garlic bread from your air fryer / oven and serve!
3-4 minutes for a softer texture, or 5 minutes for golden crisp edges