These super easy to make keto fudgy Chocolate brownies are super low in carbs, fudgy and have a dense and creamy texture that melts in your mouth. To make the brownies, we use almond flour, chocolate, butter and they are the best low carb dessert ever – only 1.32g carbs.
These bites of the chocolate heaven are dense and fudgy keto brownies made with almond flour. They are moist and have a rich chocolate taste.
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yelds: 16 keto brownies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 27-30minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 20 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
- With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!
This recipe yields 16 delicious keto brownies servings, each for 1.3g net carbs. Make sure you use room temperature eggs. Using cold eggs will solidify the butter mixture. You can add a few nuts, like crushed almond or walnuts for a bit of extra crunchy texture.
Calories: 135kcal | Total Carbs: 1.32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 1.36g | Sugar: 1