Ever wonder what a pumpkin pie would taste like, blended up into a milkshake? Just wait til you try this (secretly healthy) Pumpkin Protein Shake!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen banana (sliced into coins and frozen beforehand)
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (I recommend Libby’s)
- 1 scoop (1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (32g) vanilla protein powder See Note 1
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/8 teaspoon EACH: pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon
- 8 ice cubes
Combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Optionally, garnish with graham cracker crumbs and enjoy immediately.
Serving:1 shake Calories:319kcal Carbohydrates:30g Protein:23g Fat:14g Saturated Fat:2g Polyunsaturated Fat:4g Monounsaturated Fat:7g Cholesterol:55mg Sodium:404mg Potassium:592mg Fiber:6g Sugar:13g Calcium:513mg Iron:1mg