You’ll have your family coming back for seconds when you serve this triple berry keto cheesecake salad! This is a perfectly rich, creamy, and delicious dish! Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar substitute (Swerve)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 ounces strawberries, quartered
- 6 ounces raspberries, halved
- 4 ounces blueberries
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and powdered sugar.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat until mixture is combined and smooth.
3. Add heavy whipping cream and vanilla. Beat until mixture is smooth, creamy, and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
4. Fold in strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate, in a covered container, until ready to serve.
If your raspberries are small, you can keep them whole.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 232 TOTAL FAT: 21g TRANS FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 37mg SODIUM: 20mg CARBOHYDRATES: 9.5g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 7g FIBER: 2.5g PROTEIN: 3g