PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 17 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 32 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (65g) of sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) of oil
- 2 tbsp (30ml) water
- ¼ tsp (1.25ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon zest
- 2/3 cup (80g) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (75g) of blueberries
- Mix together the wet ingredients and the zest. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Line 1 cup oven-safe ramekins with parchment jumbo muffins papers. Scoop batter into papers with an ice cream scoop.
- Air fry at 350F(175C) for 15-17 minutes
To achieve the “bursting berry” effect in the muffins, place 3 additional berries on top of each muffin before they bake.
This recipe can also be made with raspberries.