This recipe is adapted from “America’s Most Wanted Recipes” but lightened up using the Weight Watcher’s Recipe Builder E-Tool. This is a copycat recipe for Red Lobster’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Each biscuit is 4 WW Points Plus and makes 10 biscuits.
2 c heart-smart bisquick baking mix
1/2 c mild cheddar cheese, shredded
2/3 c fat free milk
4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) butter
1/4 tsp garlic powder
parsley flakes for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
4. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until the tops are brown
5. While the biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
6. Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.