If you want to try a quick and easy low carb dessert in your air fryer, try this keto chocolate chip cheesecake. You only need 5 ingredients and an air fryer and you will have a creamy, sweet cheesecake that’s super easy to make with only 2.8g net carbs!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Calories: 233 kcal
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 packages)
- 1 cup Swerve confectioners sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Lily’s mini chocolate chips (approxiately 150 chips)
- Using a mixer, cream the cream cheese and Swerve sweetener until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until creamy. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a 7 inch springform pan and pour the mixture in.
- Cook at 300°F for 10 minutes then lower the temperature to 250°F for 35 minutes. You know it’s done when you gently shake the pan and everything seems set but the middle jiggles a little.
- Take it out and let it cool down a bit before refrigerating. Keep it in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours. The longer the better to let it completely set up.
Amount per serving: Calories: 232 cals | Fat: 20.3g | Total Carbs: 4.6g | Fiber: 1.8g | Protein:5.8g | Net Carbs: 2.8g