You can totally eat edible cookie dough on the keto diet with these low-carb chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and ketogenic diet approved!
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, salt, vanilla and still well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 2 tbsp size balls, and chill.
YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 62|TOTAL FAT: 6g | SATURATED FAT: 3g | CHOLESTEROL: 11mg | SODIUM: 54mg| CARBOHYDRATES: 2g | FIBER: 1g | SUGAR: 0g | PROTEIN: 1g |