See how to make delicious keto chocolate cupcakes with almond flour and no sugar! This keto low carb chocolate cupcakes recipe is sweet, and ready in 35 minutes.
It’s hard to believe that these keto chocolate cupcakes only have 6.1 grams net carbs! My keto chocolate cupcakes are full of rich, chocolate flavor . You’d also never be able to guess that these keto cupcakes with almond flour are also easy-to-make.
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 6 tbsp Cocoa powder1/2 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/3 cup Butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Besti Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend (or 2/3 cup if you have a strong sweet tooth)
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 recipe Keto Chocolate Frosting (1 1/4 cups)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C). Line 10 cups in a muffin tin with paper liners.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat butter and sweetener together, until fluffy.
Beat in almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sea salt.
Beat in eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Allow muffins to cool completely, then frost with keto chocolate frosting (about 2 tablespoons frosting per cupcake).
Serving size: 1 keto cupcake
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories: 479 | Fat: 48g | Total Carbs: 11g | Net Carbs: 6g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 10g