The best chocolate cake you can make in your Instant Pot. Easy cake for birthday parties. Kid friendly and perfect for beginners.
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup milk
- 3 eggs
- icing sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Place parchment paper or butter paper into a cake tin.
- Pour the cake mix into the cake tin and cover with the tin lid or aluminium foil.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet on the bottom.
- Place the cake tin onto the trivet and close the Instant Pot lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 30 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take out the cake and remove the cover (lid or foil).
- Let your cake cool for about 20 minutes.
- Slice the cake, sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy!
Calories: 246kcal Carbohydrates: 27g Protein: 5g Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 9g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 93mg Sodium: 532mg Potassium: 183mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 14g Vitamin A: 468IU Calcium: 64mg Iron: 2mg