These Keto Blueberry Cream cheese Roll Ups are the perfect spin to this recipe! Delicious and easy to make, this sweet treat or keto breakfast idea is sure to be a hit at home!
- 7 slices Sola Bread or keto-friendly bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons cream cheese
- Blueberry Compote Recipe
- Keto friendly syrup
- Cooked bacon
- Make the blueberry compote recipe using the ingredients on the recipe here.
- Cut the crust off the edges of the Sola bread or keto friendly bread of choice.
- Flatten the bread using a rolling pin.
- Spread cream cheese on one edge of the bread on both edges.
- Add a small amount of blueberry compote on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll the bread starting where the cream cheese and compote is on the bread and roll to the other edge.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs and vanilla together.
- Dip the roll ups in the egg mixture and place them in a heated skillet with melted butter.
- Set the keto roll ups into the skillet and toast it on all sides.
- Once it is completely toasted on all sides, set it on a plate and serve with keto friendly syrup.
- SERVINGS: 7 servings
- CALORIES: 120
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 120 | Carbohydrates: 9.6g | Protein: 7.2g | Fat: 7.4g | Fiber: 4.2g | Sugar: 1.36