These Keto chocolate chip cookie bars take everything you love about blondies, then add chocolate chips! This is a keto dessert everyone will devour.
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup brown sweetener (I use Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed gelatin
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 -3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon flake salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Cut 2 slices of paper, 8 inches wide. Crisscross them in the baking dish to make a sling for easy removal after baking.
- In a medium saucepan, bring butter to a simmer and allow it to brown. Stir often. This will take about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, brown sweetener, gelatin, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and use hand beaters to blend well.
- Slowly add cooled butter and continue beating with hand beaters.
- Finally, add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add batter to the prepared baking dish, top with flake salt, and bake for 25-28 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
SERVING SIZE:1 bar
Amount Per Serving: | CALORIES: 203 | TOTAL FAT: 19g | SATURATED FAT: 7.5g | CHOLESTEROL: 50mg | SODIUM: 54mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 6g | NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3g | FIBER: 3g | SUGAR: .5g | PROTEIN: 6g |