Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Fat Bombs are a perfect low carb, keto friendly dessert! Dipped in sugar-free chocolate, you’ll love indulging in this treat!
Time: 25 minutes
Chilling Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 30 fat bombs
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners sugar (Erythritol sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cup almond flour
- 9 ounces dark chocolate chips (I used Lily’s)
- 8 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Hershey’s)
- In a large bowl beat butter until light and fluffy, using a hand mixer. Mix in sugar, salt, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in almond flour a little at a time and mix until dough consistency forms. Pour in dark chocolate chips and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge and use a cookie scoop or measuring spoon to form 1-inch balls (about 1 heaping tablespoon). Place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe dish melt, sugar-free chocolate chips in 30-second increments, stirring between each round of heating until smooth.
- Dip each chilled fat bomb in melted chocolate and then put back onto the lined baking sheet. Place in freezer for 5 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened
- The carbs listed for each fat bomb is 12 grams. Both the dark chocolate chips and Swerve sweetener contain Erythritol and the sugar-free chocolate chips contain Maltitol. After subtracting these sugar alcohols and dietary fibers, each fat bomb has a net carb amount of 4.1 grams.
Serving: 1fatbomb | Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Netcarb: 4.1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.3mg