Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat that looks and tastes just like the real thing! If you have four common ingredients, a few minutes, and a craving for something delicious, you’re in luck because that’s all you will need to whip up this yummy treat.
Prep time: 10 MINUTES
Total time: 10 MINUTES
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp almond butter or another nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the heavy whipping cream in a chilled glass bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until you get a thicker whipped cream.
- Cover the bowl with plastic foil and refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.
- Scoop into bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Garnish with berry fruit, nuts, or shaved chocolate.
| Calories :134 | Total Fat :13.7g | Total Carbohydrates :3.1g | Protein :2g |
you realy enjoy it…