This amazing coconut flour waffles recipe takes just 5 minutes to prep + 5 minutes to cook! Keto low carb waffles with coconut flour make a delicious, nut-free low carb breakfast.My low carb coconut flour waffle recipe is super easy (everything is just blended together!) and takes just 5 minutes to prep.
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Yum Coconut Flour
- 3 large Eggs2 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Besti Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum (optional, but helps keep it together better)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
Preheat your waffle maker.
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.
Let the batter sit for a few minutes to thicken. It should be thicker than a pourable batter, but easy to spread. If it’s crumbly like cookie dough, add more milk or cream, a tablespoon at a time, until it’s more like a thick batter.
Scoop a scant 1 cup (128 grams) batter into the waffle maker, spread and cover. Cook according to manufacturer instructions (usually about 4-5 minutes), or until steam is no longer coming out the sides. Carefully remove the waffle from the iron (it’s fragile while it’s hot).
Repeat with remaining batter.
Optional step: For crisper waffles, heat them in the oven on an oven-safe cooling rack for a couple of minutes at 400 degrees F (204 degrees C), or in a toaster oven.
Serving size: 1 large Belgian waffle
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories: 474 | Fat: 41g | Total Carbs: 10g | Net Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 14g