These Keto Garlic Bread Chaffles are perfect with a low-carb soup! For just 2.4 net carbs per chaffle, you’ll want this cheesy, gluten-free garlic bread with every meal!
Keto Garlic Bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cheesy Bread Toppings
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Mix all of your chaffle ingredients together until well combined while the mini waffle maker warms up. Melt butter and mix with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder, then set aside.
- Fill up the waffle maker 2/3rd full, then close it and allow it to cook until all the steam has stopped coming out (3-5 minutes). Remove the chaffle, then continue until the batter is gone.
- Once all chaffles are cooked, brush them all with the garlic butter mixture. Top them with the remaining cheese and either broil, bake, or air fryer until the cheese is bubbly.
Nutrition value below includes the garlic butter and cheese topping. The nutrition value for JUST the chaffle is as follows:
Calories: 93 grams Total Fat: 3.3 grams Cholesterol: 96.4 milligrams Sodium: 273.6 milligrams Carbohydrates: 2.9 grams Fiber: 0.9 grams Sugar: 0.6 grams Protein: 9.9 grams Net Carbs: 2 grams
1 cheese-topped chaffle
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 137 TOTAL FAT: 5.2g CHOLESTEROL: 104.9mg SODIUM: 413.9mg CARBOHYDRATES: 3.7g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.4g FIBER: 1.3g SUGAR: 0.9g PROTEIN: 15.