This Keto Strawberry Pretzel Salad Recipe has a rich cream cheese filling, strawberry gelatin topping, and a wonderful fake pretzel crust made with pecans that gives you the tastes and textures of the classic without any carb guilt.
- 4 cups water warm
- 2 tbsp gelatin unflavored
- 2 tbsp strawberry flavoring no sugar added
- 8 drops Stevia liquid
- 2 cups pecans crushed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tbsp sweetener Swerve or preferred sweetener
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup Sweetener Swerve or preferred sweetener
- 16 oz strawberries sliced
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Sweetener Swerve or preferred sweetener
PREHEAT oven to 400°.
Mix together crushed pecans, butter, and sweetener until mixed well.
Place in an 8×8 baking dish and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and sweetener.
In a large bowl with tall sides, mix together heavy cream, vanilla, and sweetener.
Fold in Homemade Whipped Cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth and incorporated.
Spread the mixture evenly on top of the pecan crust.
Top cream cheese mixture with strawberries in an even layer.
Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
Pour the Strawberry Gelatin over the top and refrigerate until set.